Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion For Normal To Oily Skin
No matter what your skin type is—even if it’s oily—your skin needs moisture around the clock. But it may need other things too—like soothing ingredients, softer texture, and help restore its natural moisture barrier. Incorporating a rich, yet lightweight night cream—like Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion For Normal To Oily Skin (Pm) 89Ml —into your nighttime skincare routine can provide all those benefits and more.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer is formulated to lock in your skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s natural barrier, all while you sleep. Adding this oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream to your nighttime skincare routine can help hydrate, calm, and soothe your skin, while also helping to maintain your protective skin barrier. Featuring niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and three essential ceramides, this night cream uses our MVE Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night and offers an effective, yet gentle way to care for your normal to oily skin.
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: Our delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-night hydration
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that lock in moisture and help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To Use
- Unlock this night moisturizer’s pump for first-time use by twisting it to the left and pressing it down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician.