A strong serum created to brighten, firm, and safeguard the skin is called the Drunk Elephant Vitamin C. The most potent form of vitamin C for skin, 15% L-ascorbic acid, is a fundamental component of this serum. Ferulic acid and vitamin E also added to increase stability and antioxidant properties.
- 15% vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, improves the skin’s radiance, makes dark spots and hyperpigmentation less noticeable, increases collagen production for a firmer complexion, and guards against free radical damage.
- This component aids in vitamin C stabilization, enhancing its antioxidant effects and maintaining its continued efficacy.
- Vitamin E provides extra defense against environmental stresses, enhancing the antioxidant properties of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C in the serum lightens dark spots and blemishes for a more even skin.
- Vitamin C boosts collagen production for firmer, younger skin.
- The serum prevents sun and environmental free radical damage to skin.
- Over time, the serum reduces fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing skin.
How to Use
In the morning, dab a small amount of Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum on your clean, dry face without getting any near your eyes. Before using sunscreen, let the serum absorb completely.
- All skin types, even sensitive skin, are suitable with Drunk Elephant Vitamin C. However, it’s advised to start with twice-weekly use. If you have sensitive skin, progressively increase frequency as tolerated.
- Store the serum in a cold, dark area to preserve its efficacy.
- For best results, use the serum within three months of opening.
- Sunscreen is essential even on overcast days to protect skin from UV radiation.