The Ordinary Peeling Solution AHA 30% + BHA 2%
The Ordinary Peeling Solution AHA 30% + BHA 2% exfoliates multiple layers of the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. With the help of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a studied Tasmanian pepper berry derivative, which reduces irritation that can be associated with acid use, this at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation. The formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of skin.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the outer layers of skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates inside the pores to reduce congestion.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Apply to a clean, dry face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than twice per week.
- Do not use it on wet skin.
- Do not leave it on for longer than 10 minutes.
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Blemishes, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture.
What Else You Need to Know:
The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a 10-minute exfoliating facial for experienced users of Direct Acids. It offers efficient chemical exfoliation of the skin to target dullness and textural irregularities, with the aim of improving visible skin radiance with continued use. This formula also incorporates a Tasmanian pepper berry derivative to help reduce signs of irritation associated with acid use.